12 Lead ECG Recording - Recognising indications for ECGs.
Practice in 12-lead ECG recording varies across the Health Service predominantly due to variations in training, personal experience and preferences as well as resources.
This short course aims to reduce such variation by ensuring that members of staff that perform 12-lead ECG recording do so using evidence-based information based on approved guidelines issued by The Society for Cardiological Science & Technology (SCST).
- Indications for 12-Lead ECG recording
- Equipment overview
- Patient preparation for ECG recording
- Placement of the limb leads and chest leads
- Mason Likar lead placement
- Holter ECG monitoring lead placement
is an Approved Educational Supplier for CPDme