Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) training course
About this course
COSHH Course Overview
This is a one day course.
This one-day Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) training course is suitable for employees in all industry sectors
- It covers the basics of identifying, measuring and controlling exposure to harmful substances
- Our practical COSHH course includes a detailed look at COSHH and Chemicals (Hazard Information and Packaging for Supply) Regulations 2009 (CHIP) legislation
- This COSHH training is ideal for anyone with responsibility for storing, using, handling or transporting hazardous substances, particularly those involved with manufacturing, cleaning, healthcare, transport, utilities or offices
- There is no formal assessment; delegates who successfully complete the entire course receive a certificate of RoSPA training
- Our chemical safety training takes place in Birmingham and Edinburgh, and can be taken on your premises
- The course fee includes all course materials, lunch and refreshments
- This COSHH course is part of RoSPA's risk assessment suite of courses
Patrex COSHH training course will help to ensure that your business complies with relevant legislation.
Topics covered include:
- Forms of chemical and biological agents
- Classification of substances
- Routes of entry
- Health hazards of specific agents
- The role of COSHH
- Workplace exposure limits and other sources of information
- Control measures
- Surveys for health risks
- Environmental issues
- Practical COSHH risk assessments
- There is no formal assessment for this course - all delegates are assessed throughout the lesson. Delegates who complete it successfully will receive a certificate of training.
This half day COSHH training course is held at your establishment - This enables you to train a number of employees easily & cost-effectively - Patrex can tailor the course to your specific business requirements. Please call me on 07830831803 for more details.
Prices from as little at £40 pounds per person.