Difficult Airway Course EMR CECBEMS
The only airway course designed for EMS professionals
Classroom & Physical Learning.
2 Day Course
Experience the only airway course designed for EMS professionals by the authors of the definitive airway textbook, Manual of Emergency Airway Management – Drs. Ron M. Walls, Michael F. Murphy and Robert C. Luten.
Prediction of the Difficult Airway
- Difficult airway evaluation using video laryngoscopes designed for EMS
- Medication assisted Intubation
- Pediatric airway management
- Advanced laryngoscopy techniques
- Surgical Cricothyrotomy
- Extraglottic devices
- End-tidal CO2 detection and Capnography
- CPAP and BiPAP
- Ventilator Management (Optional)
For a detailed description of course content or to book, visit the website below.