Chest X-Ray Demystified (interpretation of the chest X-Ray).
Detailed interpretation of the chest radiograph is a skill that requires many years of clinical practice and experience.
This programme is not intended to offer an exhaustive reference for chest x-ray diagnosis. But it will provide a useful and practical introduction to those practitioners who need to develop these skills.
> This programme is suitable for:
- Registered Nurses
- Nurse Practioners in most areas
- Junior Doctors
Factors that determine technical quality
Systematic analysis of chest x-rays
Features and appearance of a normal chest x-ray
- Chest x-ray features of clinical conditions
- Acute Left Ventricular Failure
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Consolidation due to Pneumonia
- Lung Cancer
- Pleural Effusion
- Final Assessment
is an Approved Educational Supplier for CPDme