It's been a while since we made any big changes to our website and mobile apps, but now is the time for change. From March 2018 we will be making two of the biggest changes that we have made in the last 5 years. The two significant changes will be to the features and cost.
Cost - Let's get this out of the way first!
As a social enterprise, CPDme makes no profit and has no shareholders. All the money is invested back in our members and development opportunities like our Free CPD webinars and development innovations.
Our member database is increasing at a rate far greater than we ever expected with over 39 entries made per hour, and the storage space increasing by over 4.5GB per day. That's a lot of submissions!
As you will know, we have never lost anyones CPD entry as data protection and storage is our platform for success. Sadly this comes at a premium, as we use the most expensive servers in the world (Amazons). Why? Simply because they are reliable and safe.
The membership cost for NEW members will be increasing to £19.99 from the 1st March 2018. This will also affect people who are not on a recurring payment plan such as direct debit.
However, you will have the option to pay either monthly or yearly. The cost Monthly will be £1.99 or yearly will be £19.99.
If you already have a direct debit (GoCardless) set up, your price will not be increasing and this will remain the same as long as your direct debit is active. If it is cancelled or fails, you will be required to go onto the new plan.
If your employer or organisation pay for your membership or access to our systems, then this will not affect you whilst you are under their umbrella.
People on a Direct Debit or Recurring payment plan will have all the new premium features unlocked in both our website and the upcoming mobile app.
Features - available from March 2018
There will be a host of new features coming from the 1st of March 2018 including:
New IOS Mobile App (Android shortly after ext 4 months)
- Edit Entries
- See if your entries need more information (colour coded)
- Store Evidence
- Voice Recording/Reflections as evidence
- Generate Infographics Reports
- Register for Webinar / CPD
- Access CPD Videos / Trauma Care Videos * / Recorded Webinars
New CPD Dashboard (Manage all your CPD entries)
- Manage your Entries more intuitively
- Store CPD Evidence in a simple CPDstorage solution
- Access shared CPD shared by other users
- Register for a Webinar and see your CPD calendar
- Plan upcoming CPD events
- Monthly CPD Portfolio Building Webinar
- Get a Monthly update on your CPD progress
Premium Certified CPD Webinar Each Month
- Access to Key speakers from around the UK
- Certificate for attending the live event
- Access to the recording if you miss the live event
Access to Premium CPD Recordings (Certificate for recordings)
- All the previous recorded webinars will be available with a reflective Q&A that will generate a certificate and link to the recording that drops into your personal CPD dashboard
We will tell you more about each of these upgraded features in a weekly newsletter from the 1st Feb 2018.
To check your subscription to www.CPDme.com. Follow this simple guide.
Log In > Personal Profile > Membership Details
Here you will see that you are subscribed to a yearly plan. If you wish, you can move onto the new Direct Debit system and secure your renewal for £15.99 per year. We will then calculate and refund any credit that is due back to your account.
You can set up a Direct Debit by clicking here. We will then link this to your account and send you a refund for each full remaining month that you are in credit.
If you need help, simply drop us a support ticket by clicking the HELP icon in the bottom right of the website.
We know that you will love all the new functionality and featured that we are about to release to you.
Thank you as always for your valued membership to CPDme.
CPDme Project Director