C1 Driver Training
A Rigid Medium Goods Vehicle is also known as a Rigid up to 7½ tonne. You must be 18 years or over. You need this licence if you are looking to be a Paramedic,ambulance clinician, drive a Horse box a Motor home driver or a delivery driver.
What you will need:
- Medical from your GP so you can apply for your provisional
- Complete 2 theory tests (multiple choice and hazard perception)
Once you complete these elements you can attend your training and complete your practical DVLA test. The DVLA test fee is included in the cost of the course. Your licence will be valid until your 45th birthday when the DVSA will send you a renewal and a medical form.More Information
Medipro operates as a medical education provider internationally and nationally across the UK. We specialise in teaching emergency and immediate medical techniques, and theory, to a variety of students from all professional and non-professional walks of life. We promote the values of evidence based practice, accessibility for all, and student-centred learning. We believe that this creates an effective and relevant learning experience for the student.
With our wealth of experience and dedicated clinical and educational team we are able to offer some unique benefits to our corporate clients. These include:
- Clinical governance to support the continual improvement and monitoring of your company
- Bespoke training package with the added benefit of international approval if required
- Procurement of equipment
- Training brought to you both inside or outside of the UK
- Support with training records and compliance
- Become your ‘Training School’