Online Managing Health & Safety Training
This Managing Health and Safety training course is designed to teach managers, team leaders and supervisors their responsibilities with regards to complying with health and safety legislation relating to the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 and the Management of Health and Safety Regulations 1999.
Ensures compliance with Management of Health and Safety Regulations 1999
Follows HSE Guideline ‘Successful Health and Safety Management’
Developed by Health & Safety Professionals
RoSPA and CPD Accredited Course
High Quality Training Experience
Fully Online Course, Instant Access
High Quality Certificate posted the next working day
Who Should take this course
This course is suitable for all employers, of businesses of any size, who have responsibility for health and safety in the workplace. This includes:
- Business owners, employers and managers
- Health and safety practitioners
- Suppliers and contractors
On successful completion of the course a high quality, personalised certificate will be posted to you the next working day. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.
All of our courses are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
This course is also accredited by RoSPA, the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents, as providing quality and content-approved training.
Introduction to Managing Safely - legal responsibilities and law enforcement.
- The Responsibilities of a Manager - responsibilities of a manger, team leader, employee and the competent person.
- Managing and Improving Safety Performance - applying a health and safety policy, key elements, undertaking a risk assessment, accident and hazard prevention and investigation.
- Communication, Education and Training - team briefing, consultation, education and training and performance management.
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material.You will be asked 15 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 75%. The answers are marked automatically so that you’ll instantly know whether you passed. If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
Approximately 1 hour to complete the course in full. This can be spread out over multiple sessions or completed in a single session. There is no time limit for completion.
£25 + VAT