E-safety and Electronic Communication
About this course
In today’s world the internet and electronic communications form a part of everyone’s daily life.
Athena’s E-safety and Electronic Communication course will help you understand how and why young people use the internet, provide ways of minimising or reducing risk and identify when activities should be stopped and reported. It also provides an understanding of how offenders use the internet to groom people and raise awareness and consequences of illegal use.
- Closes the generational digital divide between technologically-savvy children and adults who care for them
- Minimises risk to grooming of children and young people
- Keeps workers safe and encourages safer working practices
- Explores what is appropriate for staff and volunteers
- Helps you to stay one step ahead of young people
- Minimises risk of cyber bullying
- Builds awareness of current electronic trends among young people
- Introduces knowledge and consequences of current legislation
is an Approved Educational Supplier for CPDme